The Executive Assistant is a vital internal office support that services the needs of the executive they support. The successful candidate will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a collaborative and friendly work style, be exceptionally well organized and able to effectively multitask and prioritize duties. You are endlessly reliable, trustworthy and consistent in your ability to produce the highest quality of work.
- Manage and organize inbox
- Manage schedule and booking calendar
- Document notes, action steps, and ideas from meetings/calls
- Organize and maintain digital filing system
- Create SOPs, templates, and fillable documents
- Manage and update spreadsheets
- Manage and update tasks in Asana
- Weekly reports to stay on task with goals and objectives
- Manage all travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and track trip files
- Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Assist department with meetings and special events
- Maintain a high level of customer support and service
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues immediately + prevent future tech issues
- Format and send newsletters
- Organize email campaigns and sequences
- Set up landing pages, forms, and sales pages
- Manage newsletter contacts + customers
- Customer support for failed login credentials
- Assist in running and planning community calendar
- Send monthly and weekly reminders for community “events” (i.e. expert chats, group challenges, etc.)
- Schedule guests for monthly expert chats
- Engage with + respond to members via Facebook community
- Clear understanding of membership portal to direct members to respective modules & trainings
- Grant and revoke membership portal and community access
- Clear understanding of program policy (i.e. refunds, cancellation, accessing content, etc.)
- Repurpose existing content (interviews, blog posts, videos, etc) to distribute on social media.
- Create simple graphics in Photoshop or Canva
- Follow content calendar schedule and ensure content is scheduled and published on time
- Ensuring content folder is up to date
- Ability to take long-form text or plain transcriptions and format into an easy-to-read document (with headlines, colors, white space, imagery, etc)
- Schedule social media posts and repurpose / distribute content throughout all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
Tools & Software
Must have the willingness to learn how to use the below tools and software quickly. Feel free to apply even if you don’t “tick the boxes” below. Just be sure to mention that in your application + why we should consider you.
- G-Suite / Google Drive
- Social Media (FB, IG, etc.)
Our ideal candidate is…
Our ideal candidate is committed to their work and the vision of the company. They take initiative to solve problems, are accountable for getting things done CORRECTLY and ON TIME, take full responsibility for their actions, and feel confident in their communication skills. They are also extremely organized and always looking for ways to streamline their work for efficiency. They have a strong desire to see the company grow.
- Able to see the big picture without overlooking the important details.
- Deeply discerning in matters of quality
- Can easily spot spelling and grammar errors
- Has a habit of reviewing everything for quality.
- Focuses on getting things done RIGHT, then getting it done quickly (while staying within deadline.)
- Good research skills to get the job done
- Craves growth and open to learning a ton of new stuff in this position.
- Open to possible management and leadership position in the future
- Willing to accept more and more responsibilities after building trust
- Can handle unreasonable demands and high expectations to consistently deliver high quality results
- Loves a good challenge and thrives off of that.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Creates systems and processes to increase efficiency and reduce redundancy
- Good at time and project management
- Acquainted with project management systems, software, and procedures
- An innate sense of how to prioritize tasks
- Discreet and confidential
- Confident with sharing and exchanging ideas
- Vocal about what they need to improve in their position
- Maximizes opportunities and relationships (good at follow-up)
- Not afraid to interact with people
- Feels comfortable with email correspondence with customers and contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
House of Fofanah is a small but mighty company in which everyone wears many hats. The above job description is designed to give an overview of the main tasks and responsibilities of this position, though opportunity exists for you to go above and beyond these duties to carve out your own path within the company.
House of Fofanah, LLC is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on any status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
This is a part-time employment position with the potential to grow into full-time. It is virtual, meaning you have the flexibility to work from home or anywhere with good wifi.
2 week trial
New York City | Remote Position Available Also